Supported On-Premises Versions of NAV and Business Central
This page provides an overview of all supported on-premises versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. For information on what countries/regions Continia Document Capture is available in and what languages are supported for these on-premises versions, see this article.
The following table lists all NAV and Business Central versions that Document Capture is available for. Any applicable comments are provided in footnotes.
|Navision 3.701, 2|
|Navision 4.001, 2|
|Navision 4.011, 2|
|Navision 4.021, 2|
|Navision 4.031, 2|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.01|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 20093|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP13|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R24|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017|
|Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 2018|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and later5|
- Only supported with NAV 5.0 SP1 runtime.
- NAV's purchase approval flow can be downgraded to version 3.70.
- Only supported with the Classic Client, not the RoleTailored Client.
- Due to a critical runtime bug in the NAV executables, the following builds aren't supported in Dynamics NAV 2009 R2: 6.0.32519 – 6.0.32599.
- Note that the RTM version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2019 release wave 2 (BC15) isn't supported for Continia Document Capture 6.50. Only CU1 and newer cumulative updates are supported. The reason why the RTM version isn't supported is that Document Capture 6.50 uses internal events, which are only supported in BC15 CU1 and newer cumulative updates.