Using your Microsoft 365 account to sign in
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication method that enables users to securely authenticate with multiple applications and websites using just one set of credentials. Continia Expense App and Continia Expense Portal now support signing in with your Microsoft 365 account.
This feature allows users to sign in to the Continia Expense Portal and the Continia Expense App using their Azure Active Directory (AD) credentials. This may be convenient for users as it eliminates the need to remember additional login credentials, providing a seamless experience to access the Continia Expense App and Portal using their existing Microsoft 365 account.
- The email address associated with the Expense User is a valid Microsoft 365 work or school account
This feature is released with Expense Management version 7.0.0 and is compatible with all previous versions as long as you have a valid Microsoft 365 account.
To sign into the Expense App using your Microsoft 365 account:
- On the Expense Management login screen, select Sign in with Microsoft 365.
- A message displays asking you to confirm using your Microsoft account, select Continue.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 account email and password, and select Sign in. If Two-factor authentication is enabled for your Microsoft 365 account, you may need to approve the sign-in through the Microsoft Authenticator App.
Please note that your organization's admin may have applied approval settings for apps that have access to sign in with Microsoft 365. If you encounter a message regarding this, please request your organization's admin to add Continia Expense Management in Azure AD.
To sign into the Expense Portal using your Microsoft 365 account::
- On the Expense Management login screen, select Sign in with Microsoft 365. You are redirected to the standard Microsoft 365 login procedure. If you are already logged in to another website using Microsoft 365, it will sign you in automatically using the same credentials.
Once signed in using your Microsoft 365 account, you can no longer sign in using your Continia credentials.