Importing Transactions with Custom Templates
Before you can import bank transactions from your bank into Expense Management, you need to set up a template. If you haven’t already done this, you can set up one using Setting up Transaction Templates.
To import transactions, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Bank Transactions, and then choose the related link.
- On the actions bar, select Transaction Import Journal and select the transaction template you want to use.
- On the actions bar, select Import From File, and select the file you want to import from.
- Go through all the imported lines to verify that all required data has been imported correctly, and delete any unwanted lines.
- When you’re satisfied with the content of the journal, select Approve and Transfer. The content of the journal will now be transferred to the Bank Transaction Inbox, and if validation is successful, bank transactions will be created in Expense Management.