Creating Tax Reports
The tax authorities might ask employees to justify one or more expenses. Expense Management includes a Tax Report that will help employees in this regard. Employees can extract that report, attach further details, and then send it to the tax authorities to validate any expenses under scrutiny.
You create a tax report by following these steps:
- Select the icon, enter Posted Expenses, and then select the related link.
- On the action bar, select Report > Tax Report.
- Fill out the fields as necessary.
- At the bottom, select:
- Send to - to pick a file format to send to.
- Print - to print the tax report.
- Preview & Close - to get a preview of the tax report and close the window.