Enabling Taxable Rates for Mileage
In this article, you'll learn how to enable taxable rates for mileage and specify taxable amounts for mileage rates in case your company wants to reimburse its employees more than the tax-free rates set by the government.
To enable taxable rates for mileage, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Expense Management Setup, and then choose the related link.
- In the Mileage FastTab, select Enable Taxable Rates.
For taxable rates to work, you also need to specify taxable amounts for mileage rates, and here's how you do this:
- Choose the icon, enter Mileage Rates, and then choose the related link.
- On the action bar, select Edit List.
- In the Taxable Rate (LCY) column, specify the taxable rate.