Setting up Payment Types
Payment types makes it a lot easier to keep tabs on different types of expenses and are also easy to configure and assign to users.
You have the option of assigning multiple payment types to a user, from different credit cards to different types of cash payments, giving you full payment flexibility.
Expense Management also provides special icons you can assign to your payment types for easy visual reference.
To create a payment type, follow these steps.
- Choose the icon, enter Payment Types, and then choose the related link.
- On the action bar, select New.
- Fill out the fields as necessary.
To assign a payment type to a user, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Continia User Setup, and then choose the related link.
- Select a user.
- On the action bar, select Payment Types.
- Under Continia User ID, select the user.
- Under Payment Type, select a payment type.