Expense User Group Setup for Expense Management
You can use expense user groups as an easy method to assign identical settings to a number of expense users instead of having to define these settings for each individual expense user.
After you've created an expense user group, you can then assign users to it, either when setting up new Continia users or by editing existing Continia users.
Setting up expense user groups
To create an expense user group for Expense Management, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Expense User Groups, and choose the related link.
- On the action bar, select New.
- In Code, enter the name of the group.
- In Description, enter a description of the group.
When you have created one or more expense user groups, you can define the settings, such as Vehicle Code and reimbursement method for the different expense document types, for these groups on the Continia Users Default Setup page.
To define settings for an expense user group, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Continia Users Default Setup, and choose the related link.
- In Setup Type', choose Group.
- In Code, choose the Expense User Group you want to configure.
- Use the drop-down menu in each of the fields Vehicle Code, Per Diem Group Code, Expense Reimbursement, Mileage Reimbursement, and Per Diem Reimbursement to choose your preferred settings.
Expense User Setup for Expense Management
Approver Setup for Expense Management