Per Diem Trips across Different Countries with Different Rates
Managing per diem trips through countries with different rates has become much easier with the addition of this feature because all trip information can be added to one per diem instead of having to make a per diem for each country.
Expense users will be able to create one per diem trip covering trips through multiple countries. In the Expense App and the Expense Portal, expense users will have the option of selecting via points whenever they create a per diem.
Setting up different rates for different countries
To set up different rates for different countries, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Expense Management Setup, and then choose the related link.
- In the Per Diem FastTab, enable Enable Multiple Destinations.
- Choose the icon, enter EM Countries/Regions, and then choose the related link.
- On the action bar, select Actions (you may have to select More options to have this action displayed).
- Select Copy Countries/Regions.
- Choose the icon, enter Per Diem Groups, and then choose the related link.
- Select New.
- Fill out the fields as necessary to create rates for each country needed.