Enabling the Web Approval Portal for Business Central Online
If you have an online installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, follow these steps to set up the Continia Web Approval Portal:
- Register the Web Approval Portal as an application in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). If you need help for this, follow this guide (only available to Continia partners). Be sure to take note of the ID and client secret, as you'll need these later in the process.
- In Business Central, choose the icon, enter Document Capture Setup, and then choose the related link.
- In the action bar, select Approval Setup > Web Approval to open the Document Capture Setup / Continia Web Approval page.
- On the General FastTab, enable the approval portal by toggling the Use Continia Web Approval Portal switch.
- Under Welcome Emails, select whether you want welcome emails to be sent to users of the Web Approval Portal automatically, or if you prefer doing this manually yourself.
- Under Azure ID Integration, enter the Azure AD application ID and key (client secret) that you created and stored in step 1 above. This will enable users of the Web Approval Portal to sign in using their Office 365 credentials.
- In the action bar, select Users > Continia User Setup, and then follow this guide to set up users for the Web Approval Portal.
Requirements for using the Continia Web Approval Portal online
How to setup Dynamics 365 Business Central with Continia Web Approval (only available to Continia partners)
Configuring Users for the Web Approval Portal