Enabling the Web Approval Portal for Business Central On-Premises
If you have an on-premises installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, follow these steps to set up the Continia Web Approval Portal:
- Choose the icon, enter Document Capture Setup, and then choose the related link.
- In the action bar, select Web Approval to open the Document Capture Setup / Continia Web Approval page.
- On the General FastTab, select the field to the right of Continia Web Portal to open the Continia Company Setup page. If you haven't yet enabled the Web Approval Portal, the field says Not configured.
- Under Web Portal Code, select the down arrow on the right of the field to open the menu, and then select New in the lower-left corner of the menu to open the Continia Web Portal List page.
- Under Code, enter a free-text code name for the portal environment you're setting up, and then fill in the remaining fields as required.
You can create multiple environments, if necessary. However, you can only use one environment at a time per company.
- Optional: If you want to enable users of the Web Approval Portal to sign in using their Office 365 credentials, follow this guide (only available to Continia partners).
- In the action bar, select Create Web Services > Yes to update all Continia Document Capture web services. You only have to do this the first time you create an environment.
- Select OK > OK to save your changes and close the Continia Web Portal List and Continia Company Setup pages.
- On the Document Capture Setup / Continia Web Approval page, in the action bar, select Continia User Setup, and then follow this guide to set up users for the Web Approval Portal.
Requirements for Using the Continia Web Approval Portal On-Premises
How to setup Business Central (On-Prem) with Continia Web Approval (on-Prem) using Office 365 logins (only available to Continia partners)
Configuring Users for the Web Approval Portal