Configuring Users for the Web Approval Portal
The process of configuring users for the Continia Web Approval Portal is the same for online and on-premises installations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This is done using the Continia user setup, which includes a number of fields that are specific and relevant to the Web Approval Portal. To edit these fields, follow the steps below:
- Choose the icon, enter Continia User Setup, and then choose the related link.
- Select the user whose properties you want to edit.
- In the action bar, select Edit List to make the user entries in the list editable.
- In the Approval Client column, select Continia Web Approval Portal to grant the selected user access to the portal.
- If you want the user to be able to edit purchase lines in the portal, select the checkbox under Can Edit Posting Lines.
- To determine what documents the user can search for in the portal's document archive (either all documents or only the user's own), go to the Document Search column and make your selection.
- Repeat steps 2–6 for any additional users whose properties you want to edit.
- When you're done, select Export Users in the action bar to export the Continia user setup to the Web Approval Portal.