The Continia Notifications module informs you about relevant updates via notifications directly in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. For example, if an operational issue can interfere with your Continia solutions, you'll be notified directly via Continia Notifications. Additionally, when new major updates to your Continia solutions are released, you can access a brief introduction and a video of a few select features directly from the notification.
If you have a closed on-premises environment and upgrade to the latest version of Continia Document Capture, it's important that you allow outgoing traffic to the Continia Notifications addresses specified under Firewall requirements. Otherwise, you'll be unable to receive any notifications from Continia.
The notifications only appear for users to whom they're relevant. They're distributed to specific Business Central users based on parameters such as user role, Continia solution and version, Business Central version, localization, and bank or collection system.
To view notifications
There are two types of Continia notifications:
- Notifications about system interruptions or updates
- Relevant information about releases for your solutions
To view the details of a notification, follow these steps:
- From the Role Center, select the Continia notification, and then select Show more. You can also choose the search icon, enter Continia Notifications, and then choose the related link.
- On the Continia Notifications page, a list of all active notifications appears. Select the relevant notification to view the details in the right pane. Note that updates to existing notifications appear within the original notification.
The notification is displayed on the Role Center until you've read it, or until the system interruption has been resolved.
To unsubscribe from notifications
If you're no longer interested in receiving system status updates via Continia Notifications, you can unsubscribe from the service. You can unsubscribe from updates to an existing notification or from Continia Notifications altogether.
To unsubscribe from updates to a single notification, follow these steps:
- Search for and open the Continia Notifications page.
- Clear the Subscribed checkbox for the relevant notification.
To unsubscribe from all future Continia notifications, follow these steps:
- Search for and open the My notifications page.
- Navigate to the notification Notify user about status updates from Continia, and then clear the Enabled checkbox.
You'll no longer receive any status updates about your Continia solutions.