Installing the Continia File Service
To install the Continia File Service, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you're running a version of Continia Document Capture that supports the Continia File Service (Document Capture 2023 R1 (11.00) or later).
- Go to the Continia PartnerZone > Downloads (only available to Continia Partners), and download the relevant product package.
- Extract the product package to a folder on your computer.
- Run setup.exe from the root of the software directory to open the installer.
- In the installer, select File Service > Install. Note that the Continia File Service must be installed on a server with access to the files.
- Select Close to close the installer and finish the installation process.
- Make sure that all applicable TCP ports are open in the relevant firewalls.
The TCP ports must be the same as the ones you enter in the Continia File Service Configuration tool when you configure the Continia File Service.
You're now ready to configure a repository and authorization key for the service. For information on how to do this, see Configuring the Continia File Service.