Accessing the Source Code
Continia recognizes the need for access to our apps' source code for testing, integration, or problem-solving purposes. To access the source code, follow these steps:
- Go to the Continia PartnerZone > Downloads, and download the relevant product package.
- Extract the product package to a folder on your computer.
- Select the App folder and then the Source folder.
- Select the zip file that matches your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) version, including the correct cumulative update.
- Extract the file(s) you need.
Note that the Source folder contains two different kinds of Document Capture source code zip files:
- One for all base functionality, named "DC [version number] - [BC version number] (BC commercial name) Source.zip" (for example DC 18.104.22.168 - 19 (BC 2021 Wave 2) Source.zip)
- One for on-premises functionality, named "DC on-premises [version number] - [BC version number] (BC commercial name) Source.zip" (for example DC on-premises 22.214.171.124 - 19 (BC 2021 Wave 2) Source.zip)
The base app is used for both cloud and on-premises deployments, but note that for on-premises installations you'll need both the base app and the on-premises app.
If you're looking for the source code files in an older product package, they might be located in a different folder: App folder > relevant Business Central version folder > Document Capture folder.