Accessing the Source Code
Continia recognizes the need for access to our apps' source code for testing, integration, or problem-solving purposes. To access the source code, follow these steps:
- Go to the Continia PartnerZone > Downloads, and download the relevant product package.
- Extract the product package to a folder on your computer.
- In the app folder, select the folder that matches your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) version, including the correct cumulative update.
- In the BC folder, open the Document Capture folder to view the source code zip files, and then extract the one(s) you need.
The Document Capture folder contains two different source code zip files:
- One for all base functionality, named "DC [version number] - [BC version number] (BC commercial name) Source.zip" (for example DC 126.96.36.199 - 17.2 (BC 2020 Wave 2 CU2) Source.zip)
- One for on-premises functionality, named "DC on-premises [version number] - [BC version number] (BC commercial name) Source.zip" (for example DC on-premises 188.8.131.52 - 17.2 (BC 2020 Wave 2 CU2) Source.zip)
The base app is used for both cloud and on-premises deployments, but note that for on-premises installations you'll need both the base app and the on-premises app.