Defining Allowed Tolerances
You can manage allowed tolerances between the payment information stated on the bank statement lines and the information stated on the bank account ledger lines, for Statement Intelligence to automatically match and apply the statement lines.
To define tolerance in amount deviations
You can specify the maximum amount that a bank statement line is allowed to deviate from a customer-, vendor-, or employee ledger entry for the automatic creation of journal lines to take place. If the deviation exceeds the given amount the creation of cash journal lines must be handled manually.
- Use the icon and search for Bank Accounts, and then select the related link.
- On the bank account card, on the Statement Intelligence FastTab, define the allowed tolerance deviations for:
- Tolerance Deviation Auto. Customer Suggestion
- Tolerance Deviation Auto. Vendor Suggestion
- Tolerance Deviation Auto. Employee Suggestion
To define tolerance in deviation of days
You can specify the tolerance days a customer-, vendor-, or employee ledger entry posting date is allowed to deviate from a bank statement line transaction date, for the automatic match of bank account ledger entries or creation of journal lines to take place. The transaction date is stated on the bank statement line.
- Use the icon and search for Banks, and then select the related link.
- On the bank card, on the Statement Intelligence FastTab, specify the allowed number of days the posting date can deviate prior to and after the transaction date in the following two fields:
- Tolerance Days - Before
- Tolerance Days - After