Onboarding SpareBanken Vest to use Direct Communication
As a customer of Sparebanken Vest, you can send and retrieve bank files between Sparebanken Vest and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using the Payment Management Direct Communication module.
SpareBanken Vest uses the digital service TietoEVRY to establish the bank integration from Payment Management to Sparebanken Vest online bank.
Before you start, make sure you:
- Update the Payment Management app to version 18.104.22.168 or later.
- Enable the Direct Communication module. For more information, refer to the article Setting up Direct Communication.
- Fill in the file transfer agreement (download here) and send it to Sparebanken Vest (firstname.lastname@example.org). When the bank has approved and signed the agreement, please forward it to Continia (email@example.com).
Now, you can set up your bank account to use Direct Communication in Payment Management.
In Business Central, select the Search icon , enter Bank Account Setup, and select the related link.
In the Bank Accounts overview, select the bank account that you want to establish Direct Communication for.
In the Communication column, select Direct Communication.
Select Next to run the bank account setup and fill in the relevant fields.
On the Specify notification email page, fill in the fields with the relevant information. Continia uses this information in a Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process to verify the ownership of the bank account.
The VAT Registration No. must be the same as the VAT number that you specified in the file transfer agreement.
Complete the Bank Account Setup flow.
Due to the KYC verification process, it can take up to 72 hours from when Sparebanken Vest receives the file transfer agreement and you complete the assisted Bank Account Setup until the connection is established at Continia.
You cannot start using the Direct Communication service before you receive an email confirmation from Continia.
After you have set up direct communication with your bank, we recommend you read through the following articles:
- To set up vendor payment information, see the article Setting Up Vendor Payment Information.
- To create a vendor or employee payment suggestion, see the article Suggesting and Processing Payments.
- To import and reconcile bank statements, see the article Importing and Reconciling Bank Statements.
- To import customer payments, see the article Importing Customer Payments.