Installing the Payment Management App
Before you can start using Continia Payment Management, you must install it in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant. If you’re not 100% sure that you actually want to use Payment Management, you don’t have to worry about being charged, as you can sign up for a free 30-day trial before potentially starting a subscription. You’re of course free to stop the trial if, for some reason, Payment Management is not for you.
Payment Management is available from Microsoft AppSource, and there are various ways to install it. For more information, see Customizing Business Central Using Extensions.
To install Payment Management, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Continia Payment Management, and then choose the related link under Get from Microsoft AppSource.
- Choose Free Trial and complete the installation. For more information, see Customizing Business Central Using Extensions.
- Optional: To follow the installation status, choose the icon, enter Extension Management, and then choose the related link.
- When the installation is complete, you’ll receive a notification in the Role Center that Payment Management has been installed.
- In the notification, choose Activate now.
- Follow the steps in the Payment Management Activation Guide.
- When the guide is finished, you’ll see the Payment Management Assisted Setup, which will help you set up Payment Management.