Installing the Payment Management App
To use Continia Payment Management, you must first install it in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant. If you're unsure about using Payment Management, don't worry, as you can sign up for a free 30-day trial before starting a subscription. You can stop the trial if Payment Management isn't suitable for you for any reason.
Payment Management is available from Microsoft AppSource, and there are various ways to install it. For more information, see Customizing Business Central Using Extensions.
To install Payment Management, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Continia Payment Management, and then choose the related link under Get from Microsoft AppSource.
- Choose Free Trial and complete the installation. For more information, see Customizing Business Central Using Extensions.
- Optional: To follow the installation status, choose the icon, enter Extension Management, and then choose the related link.
- When the installation is complete, you’ll receive a notification in the Role Center that Payment Management has been installed.
- In the notification, choose Activate now.
- Follow the steps in the Payment Management Activation Guide.
- When the guide is finished, you’ll see the Payment Management Assisted Setup, which will help you set up Payment Management.