Accessing the Source Code
Continia recognizes our partners' need for accessing our apps' source code for testing, integration, or problem-solving purposes. To access the source code, follow these steps:
- Log in to Continia PartnerZone, select Downloads, and download the relevant product package.
- In the product package folder, navigate to Apps > Source.
- To view and extract the source code zip files, open the relevant PM365 folder that matches your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) version, including the correct cumulative update.
The PM365 folder contains two different source code zip files:
- One for all base functionality, named "PM [version number] - [BC version number] (BC commercial name) Source.zip" (for example PM 184.108.40.206 - 19 (BC 2021 Wave 2) Source.zip)
- One for the DK version, named "PM DK [version number] - [BC version number] (BC commercial name) Source.zip" (for example PM DK 220.127.116.11 - 19 (BC 2020 Wave 2) Source.zip)
The base app is used for both DK and non-DK deployments, but note that for DK installations you'll need both the base app and the DK app.