Matching Bank Statement Lines Manually
When importing bank statements to the bank account reconciliation, Statement Intelligence will in most cases be able to automatically reconcile the statement lines.
In the case that Statement Intelligence does not have the needed information to perform automatic reconciliation, or to create reconciliation suggestions, it can be necessary to perform manual matching of the bank statement lines and the bank account ledger entries.
To perform manual match
- Use the icon and search for Bank Account Reconciliations, then select the related link. This opens the list of bank account reconciliations
- Open the bank account reconciliation, for which you want to manually match bank statement lines.
- In the list of bank statement lines, select the line to be manually matched.
- In the list of bank account ledger entries, select the ledger entries that should be matched to the marked bank statement line. Hold the Crtl key down to select more than one line.
- Once you have the matched bank statement line and the associated bank account ledger entries, navigate to the action bar and choose Matching > Match Manually.
The matched lines will now have status Ok if the entire amount is settled. If the amount is not fully settled, an amount difference will be given in the column Difference.