Customizing the Web Approval Portal
The procedure for customizing the Continia Web Approval Portal is the same for online and on-premises installations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. To customize the portal, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Document Capture Setup, and then choose the related link.
- In the action bar, select Web Approval to open the Document Capture Setup / Continia Web Approval page.
- On the General FastTab, under Fields to Show, select which fields (if any) should be displayed in addition to the mandatory standard fields during approval in the Web Approval Portal.
- Under Forward Settings, specify if users can forward documents to other approvers and approve them at the same time, if they can delegate documents for approval (i.e. forward them without approving them themselves), and/or if they can forward documents for approval and then approve the documents themselves when the documents are returned.
- Under Archive, specify if users of the Web Approval Portal should be able to view all documents in the archive or only their own.
- Optional: For additional customization options, including the ability to edit the default user language, time zone, and unit formatting, select Show more in the upper-right corner.
- On the Dimensions FastTab, select what header and/or line dimensions should be displayed in purchase documents in the Web Approval Portal.
- Select OK when you're done to save your changes and close the page.