Configuring Automatic Matching
Automatic matching is configured per template, so the matching rules you set up for a specific template will apply to all documents for which that template is used.
To set up automatic matching, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Document Categories, and then choose the related link.
- Open the relevant document category. For example, to open the purchase document category, select the PURCHASE line (not the PURCHASE code itself), and then choose Edit in the action bar.
- On the Document Category page, on the Templates FastTab, select the template that you want to configure.
- On the FastTab title bar, select Manage > Edit to open the template card.
- On the Purchase Documents FastTab, under Matching, enable automatic matching by toggling the Auto Match switch.
- Fill in the remaining Matching fields as needed.
You can allow for variance in two ways (expressed as a fixed amount or as a percentage of the total), and it's possible to use both methods at the same time. If you do so, the smaller of the two applies.