Merging PDF files
If you want to add extra information, such as terms and conditions or maybe a seasonal greeting, for all emails sent using a specific Document Output email template, you can use the Merge PDF feature.
With this feature you can merge a PDF file, containing information or images of your choosing, with the PDF file that's generated based on the selected report in the email template, resulting in a single PDF file.
It's only possible to merge one PDF file for each email template line using the Merge PDF feature.
To merge a PDF file with the report-generated PDF file attached to an email template, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Email Templates, and then choose the related link.
- Select the email template for which you want merge a PDF file with the generated report.
- Select the email template line for which you want to merge a PDF file with the generated report.
- In the action bar in the Email Template Lines FastTab, select Merge PDF > Set Merge PDF File.
- Select a PDF file.
There will now be a checkmark in the Merge PDF File column for that email template line, indicating that Merge PDF is used for this line.
If you'd like to view or delete the Merge PDF file for an email template line, follow these steps:
- Select the email template line you want to amend.
- In the action bar, select Merge PDF > Show Merge PDF File or Delete Merge PDF File.