Configuring Options for Statement Templates
In this article, you'll learn how to configure what information—if any—that will be sent along with a statement, how often statements are sent out, and other settings for statement templates.
You configure the options for a statement template by following these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Email Templates, and then choose the related link.
- From the list, select a Statement template.
- In the Email Template Lines FastTab, in the Attach Open Documents column, select the checkbox to insert or remove the checkmark depending on your preference. The checkmark is inserted as default on statement and reminder templates.
- In the Attach Open Documents Filter column, select the dropdown menu, and choose the specific category of open documents that you want to be attached to the template.
- In the Attach Open Doc. File Name column, change the file name extension from .zip to .pdf, or vice versa, depending on your preference.
The request page is used to apply default values for the document you want to send.
You configure the options for a request page by following these steps:
- In the Email Template Lines FastTab, select Request Page > Set Request Page.
- Fill out the fields as necessary.
- Select OK to save all changes.
Don't use a date interval on the request page on a template.
There will now be a checkmark in the Saved Request Page column in the Email Template Lines FastTab.
If at any point you want to remove the request page from a statement, this is how you do it:
- In the Email Template Lines FastTab, select Request Page > Delete Request Page.