Accessing the Source Code
Continia recognizes the need for access to our apps' source code for testing, integration, or problem-solving purposes. To access the source code, follow these steps:
- Go to the Continia PartnerZone > Downloads, and download the relevant product package.
- Extract the product package to a folder on your computer.
- Select the App folder and then the Source folder.
- Select the zip file that matches your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) version, including the correct cumulative update.
- Extract the file(s) you need.
If you're looking for the source code files in an older product package, they might be located in a different folder: App folder > relevant Business Central version folder > Document Output folder.