Creating Email Jobs
In Document Output, email jobs are used to substitute manual execution of routine tasks with automation. The tasks associated with an email job will be sent to the Document Queue when the email job is run.
To create a new email job, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Email Jobs, and then choose the related link.
- In the action bar, select New.
- In the new line, in the Job No. column, enter a descriptive name for the email job.
- In the Type column, select Email Template.
- In the Email Template Code column, select a template code.
- In the Enabled column, select the checkbox to enable the job.
Document Output is automatically configured with two standard email jobs:
- Queue dispatches all documents from the Document Queue.
- Delete-Log will clean up log entries older than 30 days in order to limit log storage.
Using table filters will help you define conditions for email jobs. Filter options include Status, Posting Date, and Document Type.