Define bank holidays
Bank holidays are used to control that payments are not proposed for payment on bank holidays.
In Continia Payment Management, all bank holidays are registered for DK, NO, SE, FI, DE, UK. The holidays are imported via the setup files, so no further setup is needed.
If you still need to change, add or delete bank holidays, follow the guide below.
- Select the icon , type in Bank Holidays, and select the related link.
- In the list, you will find an overview of the bank holidays imported into the system in connection with Payment Management setup files.
- If you want to change a bank holiday, simply correct the information on the individual line.
- To create a new bank holiday, select New.
- If you want to delete a bank holiday, select the line to be deleted, and select Delete.
- When you have made the changes, select OK to close the window.
When a payment date falls on a bank holiday, or a weekend, then Payment Management moves the payment date to the next working day. Bank holidays and weekends are also taken into consideration when calculating cash discount, if this is enabled in the setup.