Block the use of Payment Methods on a bank account
You can specify payment methods on the bank account card that must be blocked for use for a given period. This can be an advantage if there are payment methods that may not be used in a given bank account.
- Select the icon , enter Bank Accounts, and then select the related link.
- In the list view of bank accounts, select the bank account for which you want to block payment methods.
- Under Navigate go to Blocked Bank Payment Methods.
- Select New
- In the column Payment Method, use the drop-down and select the payment method that you want to block for the given bank account.
- In the Comment field, specify why the payment method is blocked.
- If the blocking is to be limited to a certain period, fill in the From Date and To date.