Welcome to Continia Payment Management
With Continia Payment Management, you get full integration between your financial system and your bank, so you can approve, send and receive deposits and withdrawals in one simultaneous workflow directly from Dynamics NAV or Business Central on-premises to your bank, without having to leave the financial system.
- All payments, regardless of currency, supplier, or bank account, can be made from one and the same payment journal.
- Drop the manual file manager. Data exchange with the bank, in the form of deposits and withdrawals, as well as importing of bank statements, will run completely automatically via direct communication, if supported by your bank.
- Send payments to the bank and receive immediately a status of whether the payments have been received, rejected, or paid at the bank.
- Your payments and the associated bank and payment information will be validated so that any errors are identified before the payment is sent to the bank.
- With the electronic bank statement, the bank statement will be imported directly from the bank, after which posted bank records are automatically reconciled. If the bank record is not posted, a proposal for the bank record is automatically created, for example, payments, interest, fees, and more.
Payment Management can do much more! Get wiser and read about the many functions you get with Payment Management in the section Module overview and function descriptions.
To quickly find exactly what you're looking for on Continia Docs, you can either filter by title in the navigation pane on the left or search for specific words or strings using the Search field in the upper-right corner.
Please note that there are two different versions of Payment Management:
- Payment Management, which is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central versions 13 and 14, on-premises.
- Payment Management App, which is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central version 15 and newer versions, both for cloud and on-premises.
The content of this entire section is based on Payment Management, unless otherwise specified. If you are using Payment Management App, you can find the documentation here.
Starting from May 2023, no new functionality will be developed for Payment Management for NAV & BC14. Moving forward, only maintenance and critical bug fixes will be implemented.
Here at docs.continia.com you will find documentation for end-users, developers, and IT consultants. See the overview below to get an overview of some of the material available here on Continia Docs.
|Overview||Get an overview of all the features in Payment Management, as well as what new features or changes have come in the latest release. |
Also read about which banks and payment methods Payment Management supports.
|Download & Install||Find information on what to prepare before you start using Payment Management, as well as how to download and install the extension for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises.|
|User Guide||In the User Guide you will find specific information on how to use Payment Management, including help with setting up and using the solution.|
|Support||Find information on how to contact Continia and set up a support case.|