Configuring Field Visibility
For each of the different expense types, it’s possible to define what fields are visible to expense users in the Expense App and the Expense Portal. To do this, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Configured Fields, and then choose the related link.
- The Configured Fields page opens, displaying the fields that are visible to expense users by default. To select the type of expense that you want to configure, select Actions on the action bar, and then select the relevant expense type.
- To add a line, go to the first available line and choose a field type in the Field Code column.
- If you want to delete a line, select the relevant line and then the three dots to the right of the field type. Choose Delete Line to delete the selected line.
- If you want to hide any of the fields by default, select the relevant checkbox(es) in the rightmost column.
The fields you configure to be visible will only be visible in the Continia Expense App or the Continia Expense Portal once you’ve synchronized with Continia Online.