More than 700 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.
When you choose a solution from Continia, you are always guaranteed qualified help with installation, setup, and support.
If our partner need assistance they can get first class help from our dedicated support team standing by to help.
With Continia e-Documents Import you get a high quality product, a high level of security and dedicated support.
- With direct communication between your Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises and leading VANS-provider you will be able to handle the whole document flow without having to leave your Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises at any time. You do not need to worry about handling files manually.
- Using direct communication enables you to receive electronic documents from your vendor directly in Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- The direct communication with VANS-providers ensures the quality of the electronic document you receive. The VANS-provider validates your document before you get it.
- When using direct communication the electronic documents are downloaded from the secure network of VANS-providers thereby increasing the security in the document exchange.
- As with Continia Document Capture, Continia e-Documents Import uses the VAT Registration No. to identify the vendors in Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Continia e-Documents Import uses a document journal like the one known from Continia Document Capture. Here you have all the needed information and an image of the electronic document in one place.
- As with documents received in Continia Document Capture, Continia e-Documents Import assigns a set of registration, approval and posting settings that enables you to quickly register the electronic document.
- All electronic documents received through Continia e-Documents Import can be approved through the Continia Web Approval Portal.
- When approving electronic documents, the user is provided with an image of the electronic document making it easy for the approver to overview the full content.
- The build-in validation of documents ensures your electronic document can be transformed into a purchase document or journal lines in Business Central on premises or Business Central on premises.
- The validation enables you to save time by minimizing the number of documents you have to handle due to errors. You simply catch the errors and correct them before the electronic document is transformed into a purchase document or journal lines.
- The utilization of an error log makes it easy for you to quickly identify the errors and correct them. You simply look in the error log correct the error and reload the electronic document.
- In Continia e-Documents Import you get a full overview of your electronic documents in one page. From there you can see all the received documents. The ones to register and the registered ones. You get all the most used functions in one place making it easy to use.
- Avoid having to create your electronic documents manually in Business Central on premises or Business Central on premises.
- Reduce the risk of errors by not having to create the documents manually.
- Gives you the option to automate the process of receiving electronic documents. Receiving the electronic documents can be done with a job queue.