Setup country/region and currency conversion
You have received a document and the conversion of the country/region code or currency code is missing. A validation error stops you from registering the document.
- Choose the icon, enter ISO Country/Currency Conversion, and then choose the related link.
- In the Type field, choose the type of conversion you want to create.
- In the ISO Code field, enter the value of the code you want to convert.
- In the Code field, enter your country/region code or currency code from Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- In the Description field, you can enter a description of the conversion. This is optional.
The ISO code from the received document will be converted into your specified code from Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises when registering documents.
You can use the Create codes action on the ISO Country/Currency Conversion page to create the country/region codes and currency codes for Denmark, Norway and Sweden.