When using Continia e-Documents Import you can assign specific permissions to users or user groups. Continia e-Documents Import includes a set of permission sets you can install by running a specific codeunit from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment. The permission sets are then added to your Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises.
You can install the permission sets by following the steps below:
- Open the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment, and then open the relevant database.
- On the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment window, choose the Tools menu, and then choose the Object Designer button. A window with the object designer now opens.
- On the Object Designer windows, use the filter buttons on the left side, and then choose Codeunit.
- On the Object Designer window, place the marker in the ID column.
- On the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment window, choose the View menu, and then choose Table Filter... button.
- On the Object - Table Filter window, in the Filter field, enter 6014356.
- Choose the Apply button.
- Choose the OK button. The Object Designer window contains the codeunit you can use to install the permission sets with.
- On the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment window, choose the Run button. The codeunit is now executed and the permission sets is added to the database.
After installing the permission sets, you have to manually assign the permission sets to each user or user group.