Welcome to Continia e-Documents Import
The content here for Continia e-Documents Import only concerns the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central on-premises v. 13 and 14.
With Continia e-Documents Import you can automate communication with your vendors from all over the world by receiving electronic documents directly in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises.
- Receive your documents electronically directly in Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Direct communication with leading VANS-providers (Value Added Network Service), thereby making it possible to send your documents through the secure network of these VANS-providers, no matter the format, directly from Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Simple conversion of country/region codes, currency codes and unit of measure codes in the received documents to your codes used in Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Simple registration with an image of the electronic document to help you get the overview of the full content.
- Familiar registration and approval process. As with documents received in Continia Document Capture, Continia e-Documents Import assigns a set of registration, approval and posting settings enabling you to quickly register the electronic document.
- All electronic documents received through Continia e-Documents Import can be approved through the Continia Web Approval Portal if you already use Continia Document Capture.
- Continia e-Documents Import is easily added to your Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises. The simplicity of the setup enables you to get going quickly.
Docs.continia.com is the place for Continias documentation for end users, developers and IT-consultants. Here you can find guides to help you get started, self-studies ,news and roadmaps for future releases. You can also find FAQ and information on how to get in contact with our support. Please use some time to explore the site to get the most of Continia e-Documents Import.