Welcome to Continia e-Documents Export
The content here for Continia e-Documents Export only concerns the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central on-premises v. 13 and 14.
With Continia e-Documents Emport you can automate communication with your vendors from all over the world by receiving electronic documents directly in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises.
Why choose Continia e-Documents Export?
- Send your documents electronically directly from Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Direct communication with leading VANS-providers (Value Added Network Service), thereby making it possible to send your documents through the secure network of these VANS-providers, no matter the format, directly from Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Through validation rules, in accordance with applicable format requirements, provides you with the best conditions for documents not to fail upon sending – and at the same time, received status ensures a fully updated overview of all documents directly in Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises.
- Simple conversion of your country/region codes, currency codes and unit of measure codes in Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises to ISO codes with used in the UBL-formats.
- Send your electronic document to your customers using their VAT Registration No. or EAN/GLN No.
- Continia e-Documents Export is easily added to your Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises. The simplicity of the setup enables you to get going quickly.
If you want to know more about the capabilities of Continia e-Documents Export, then read the articles here.
Find what you need - right here
Docs.continia.com is the new place for Continias documentation for end users, developers and IT-consultants. Here you can find guides to help you get started, self-studies ,news and roadmaps for future releases. You can also find FAQ and information on how to get in contact with our support. Please use some time to explore the site to get the most of Continia e-Documents Export.
Continia e-Documents Export Homepage
Help for Business Central on premises
Create a support ticket for Continia e-Documents Export
How do I change the settings of Continia e-Documents Export
See what is in the next release of Continia e-Documents Export