Using Job Queues to Import Documents
Importing large numbers of documents and recognizing fields in all of them may be a time-consuming process. Job queues enable you to automate this process, as they can run automatically in the background. When you set up a job queue, you can still import documents manually, if necessary.
To set up a job queue to import documents automatically, follow these steps:
- Choose the icon, enter Job Queue Entries, and then choose the related link.
- In the action bar, select New to open the Job Queue Entry Card.
- On the General FastTab, go to Object Type to Run and select Codeunit.
- In the field Object ID to Run, enter 6085669.
- In Earliest Start Date/Time, specify the earliest date and time to start running the job queue.
- When you've picked or entered a date, the Earliest Start Date/Time field is autofilled with the default time of day, but you can change this if necessary.
- On the Recurrence FastTab, specify the recurrence rate of the job queue (if any) by enabling the recurrence toggle for each of the days you want it to run.
- Fill out the remaining fields on the Recurrence FastTab as needed.