Unsupported Standard Features
Continia Document Capture provides a wealth and depth of functionality that covers the vast majority of business needs and wants. This, combined with its overall outstanding level of performance, easily makes it the market's most complete and advanced solution for the import, OCR-processing, registering, approving, and archiving of business documents in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
That said, there are in fact a few standard features that are currently not supported in Document Capture. These include the ones mentioned below.
Currently unsupported features
The following features are currently neither supported nor planned for future development (although they may very well be added in the more distant future):
- Background posting – or posting via job queues – of invoices/credit memos matched against orders/return orders
- Preview posting of invoices/credit memos matched against orders/return orders
- Deferral codes in allocations
- Certain workflow options:
- For the workflow response option Approver Type, Document Capture doesn't support the options Approver and Workflow User Group – only Salesperson/Purchaser is accepted.
- For the workflow response option Approver Limit Type, Document Capture doesn't support the options Direct Approver, First Qualified Approver and Specific Approver – only Approver Chain is accepted.
Newly supported features
The following previously unsupported features are now supported in Document Capture:
- Prepayments – supported as of Document Capture 2023 R1 (v11). For more information, see To register prepayment invoices.