Customer and partner support
Access to professional and service-oriented support is essential when it comes to ERP systems. Our solutions are supported by Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises partners and we provider support for our partners when it is needed.
Continia Software has more than 7000 active licenses worldwide. In order to handle that number of customers, we have a partner-only model which means our solutions are delivered and supported by Microsoft Dynamics partners. As an end-user, you must always contact your Dynamics NAV or Business Central on premises partner if you need support to one of our solutions. We have many training activities for our partners, and they can always contact us for help if needed for a specific support request.
Continia Software provides support in writing and per telephone to all our partners. In addition to this our partners have access to extensive online resources in connection to training and education. Via Continia PartnerZone partners have access to all the resources and contact information to our support.
Most often we use Teamviewer in support cases as it gives us the possibility to help you. This gives us access to see the actual examples in the environment the questions are about.
We recommend having a Teamviewer installed.
What to do before contacting support or creating a support request?
Before you contact our support of create a support request you should do the following:
- Make sure you have read and understood the purpose of the function by finding the related article in the User Guide where the function is described or by using the tooltip of the field when you hoover over the field or the action.
- Make sure you have the correct credentials if such is needed in a function related to the support ticket.
- You have read the Frequently Asked Questions article of the user guide.
If you have tried all of the things above and you have not found a solution to your problem, feel free to contact us.
Please remember to install TeamViewer before you contact us.
Contact us by telephone
Continia Software Partner Support +45 8230 5000
|Opening Hours||Time frame|
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||8:30 - 14:00|
|Closed all days||11:30 - 12:10|
If you want to create a support request
Partners can create a support request by using the link below:
Only partners can create a support request on Continia PartnerZone.
Contact your partner if you must create a support request.
What happens when you have created a support request?
- Our support team processes requests after the principle first-come, first-served.
- When we have read your support ticket we will reply right away. Either with a solution to your problem or when an estimate on a solution.
- We usually respond to your request within 2-48 hours.
- When we have a solution ready, we will send you a new mail with information about a solution
- If the problem can only be solved in the next release, we will notify you directly via mail.
- We will notify you by mail when the request is solved.
- You will receive an e-mail from us where we ask you to rate our support.
- The support request is completed.