Attach a file to an electronic document
You want to attach a file before sending the electronic document.
- Choose the icon, enter Documents to Send, and then choose the related link.
- On the Documents to Send page, choose the Attach document action.
- Browse for the file you want to attach.
- Select the file, and choose the Open button. A message appears showing the documents has been attached.
- Choose the OK button.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for every file you want to attach.
You are now ready to send the electronic document. The attached file will be embedded in the electronic file.
If you attach documents and use a VANS-provider, they may have limits in terms of size of attached files. Contact your VANS-provider for more information.