Customer and Partner Support
Access to professional and responsive support is essential when it comes to ERP systems – our solutions are supported by Microsoft Dynamics partners, and we support our partners when necessary.
Continia Software has more than 7000 active licenses worldwide. To handle that number of customers, we have a partner-only model, which means that our solutions are delivered and supported by Microsoft Dynamics partners.
As an end-user, you must always contact your Microsoft Dynamics partner if you need support to one of our solutions. We have many training activities for our partners, and they can always contact us for help if needed for a specific support request.
Continia Software provides written support and phone support to all of our partners. Furthermore, our partners have access to a comprehensive set of online resources for training and education. From the Continia PartnerZone, you can as partner access all resources and find relevant contact information for our support options.
When supporting our partners, we most often use TeamViewer. In this way, it is possible to see the specific topics which the questions are related to and provide efficient support to our partners. Therefore, we recommend you to install TeamViewer.
What to do before contacting support or creating a support ticket?
Before you contact our support of create a support request, you should do the following:
Make sure you have read and understood the purpose of the function by finding the related article in the User Guide where the function is described or by using the tooltip of the field when you hover over the field or the action.
Make sure you have the correct credentials if such is needed in a function related to the support ticket.
If you have still not found a solution to your problem, feel free to contact us. Please remember to install TeamViewer before you contact us.
Contact us by phone
Continia Software Partner Support +45 8230 5000
|Monday - Friday||08:30-16:00 (closed all days between 11:30 - 12:10)|
How to create a support ticket
Support tickets must be created from the Continia PartnerZone where you can also search through our FAQ.
Please be aware that only Microsoft Dynamics partners can create a support ticket with Continia. If you are an end-customer, then please contact your Microsoft Dynamics partner for help.
What happens when you create a support ticket?
- Our support team processes requests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When we have gone through your request, we will contact you by email. Either we will suggest a solution, ask for more information, or tell you that we need more time to investigate the problem.
- Usually, we respond to your support ticket within 24 - 48 hours.
- When a solution is ready, we will send you a new mail with information about a solution.
- If the problem can only be solved with the next update, we will notify you directly via email and ask you to wait for that update to be released.
- You will be notified by email when the request is solved.
- You will receive an e-mail to rate and provide feedback about your overall satisfaction on how your support ticket was handled.
- The support ticket is closed.